Frozen Strawberry Pineapple Lemonade: Beat the heat with this refreshing Frozen Strawberry Pineapple Lemonade! It takes just minutes to make and is the perfect Summertime drink!
Florida Summer is here and settled in… and it’s pretty dang hot already. Not looking forward to August (notoriously our hottest month). Rick asked me to make a nice frosty drink to cool off last weekend. This Frozen Strawberry Pineapple Lemonade was born from that experiment… and let me tell you… They are SO GOOD! They take just a handful of ingredients and under 10 minutes to make!
Frozen Strawberry Pineapple Lemonade Ingredients
- Strawberries (I used fresh, but frozen can be used – you might need to back down on the amount of ice used)
- Sprite or Water
- Can of Frozen Lemonade Concentrate
- Pineapple Chunks (I used frozen, but you can use fresh or canned – the amount of ice may need to be increased)
- Cream of Coconut
- Pineapple Juice
- Ice… Lots of Ice!
How to make Frozen Strawberry Pineapple Lemonade
Glasses: If you choose to use actual glasses, pop them in the freezer before you start making this Frozen Strawberry Pineapple Lemonade. This will help keep it frostier longer! No worries, if you are using something like Solo Cups, but always fun with the extra chill!
Strawberry Lemonade: In a blender, add ice, strawberries, frozen lemonade concentrate, and sprite or water. Cover blender. Blend for roughly one minute. If the mixture looks a little thin feel free to add a little more ice. If it is too thick, add more sprite or water. If you do not have an extra blender jar, pour the strawberry mixture into a large bowl and place into the freezer while you make the Pineapple Coconut mixture. (I don’t and don’t know anyone who has an extra blender jar, but maybe you do! Ha!)
Pineapple Coconut Mixture: In a clean blender jar, add ice, pineapple chunks, pineapple juice, and cream of coconut. Cover blender. Blend for roughly one minute. If the mixture appears a little thin add more ice. If it is too thick, add more pineapple juice.
Combining drinks: Retrieve the strawberry lemonade from the freezer (and glasses if you froze those too!) Fill each glass about 2/3 of the way full with the Frozen Strawberry Lemonade. Top the glass off with the Pineapple Coconut mixture and add a lemon to the rim and enjoy!
Do I have to add the Cream of Coconut?
No, you don’t have to add the cream of coconut. However, It does not make the drink coconut-y. It’s just a subtle flavor and not very strong. Just enough to feel like you are on an island enjoying the nice ocean breeze. If you opt to not add the cream of coconut, add a few extra chunks of pineapple before blending.
Can I use any other fruit?
- You can easily add a frozen banana to the pineapple mixture
- If you choose to keep the coconut, you can sub in 1/4 cup lime juice instead of all the pineapple juice for a fun super tropically drink
- A mixture of raspberries and strawberries pair well in the lemonade
This will be on repeat this Summer in our house. It’s kid friendly and the perfect way to escape the blazing heat! Go ahead and knock this out in 10 minutes. I promise you’ll make it over and over!
Looking for another refreshing treat?! This easy No Churn Strawberry Ice Cream will hit the spot!
- Frozen Strawberry Lemonade
- 3 cups of Strawberries
- 1 cup of Sprite or Water
- 1 can of Frozen Lemonade Concentrate
- 3 Cups of Ice
- Pineapple Coconut Mixture
- 16 ounces of Pineapple Chunks
- 1/2 cup Cream of Coconut
- 1 Cup Pineapple Juice
- 2 cups of Ice
- Please glasses in the freezer before making to get nice and frosty (optional)
- Combine strawberries, sprite, lemonade concentrate, and ice in a blender jar.
- Blend thoroughly for roughy one minute.
- Pour strawberry mixture into a large bowl and place in the freezer while making the Pineapple Coconut Mixture
- Clean the blender jar and thoroughly dry out.
- Add pineapple chunks, ice, cream of coconut, and pineapple juice to blender jar.
- Blend for approximately one minute.
- Retrieve the strawberry lemonade (and glasses) from the freezer.
- Fill each glass roughly 2/3 of the way full with the strawberry lemonade and top off with the Pineapple Coconut mixture.
- Add a lemon wedge to the rim of each glass and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 447Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 100mgCarbohydrates: 78gFiber: 6gSugar: 60gProtein: 3g
The nutritional values above are auto calculated by a nutrition program and can vary based on brands of ingredients used.
This post may contain affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.